Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full-line of products and not desperate to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent invention would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can you patent an idea have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and how to pitch an invention idea to a company homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.