Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how do you get a patent good a perception you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your InventHelp New Store Products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they write a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand InventHelp News your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.